Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Biggest Loser Contest at Work

There’s a Biggest Loser contest at work. I could lose 10 lbs or so. So I signed up and handed over my $12. HR told me that I was the lightest contestant. The part of this contest that I disagree with is they are judging by the weight not the percentage. Yes, I did write HR a little email and gave them my 2 cents. There isn’t a chance in blue blazes of me winning this contest. But I’m in it for my 10 pounds and I love a good competition.

I’m going to try just a good low calorie, high fiber diet. I’m not very good at missing meals, snacks or chance meetings of any time of food. Let’s hope the dh can survive me during this time. If not, I wonder how much fiber is in a husband.

Tomorrow, I’m going to start back with weight lifting and a little cardio each day.

Here’s my little tracker:



I’m going to log my nutrition details in SparkPeople. Weigh in days will be Thursdays. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment