Friday, June 12, 2009

Easy Friday

Today, I got my final check from the Dr. I left without 3 tubes of blood and starving. Grrrr. I hate missing meals. Don't sign me up for Survivor. I was heading to the Kolache Shop but got side track with a Chick-fil-A. Until a couple of days ago, I had never eaten at a Chick-fil-A. Chicken sandwiches just wasn't something that appeal to me. I heard on Dave Ramsey that Chick-fil-A has a no-borrowing-money policy and a strong sense of community by supporting several scholarships and youth-base events and close on Sundays. I don't think they will be expecting the government to bail them out. $4.82 this morning got me the biscuit/bacon/egg, honey, hash brown and a large ice tea. Yummy!

With a nice full belly and feeling back to normal (normal for me) I go shoe shopping. I love these! I hope I can think of a place to wear them. Shiny, strapping, high heel.
I love bummer stickers. I don't have any on my own but I can appreciate people expressing themselves. My opinion would most likely end up with my car getting keyed or smashed with a cart. This was a good one that I saw today. "I'll keep my Freedom, my Guns and my Money... you can keep "THE CHANGE".

And this has got to be the stupidest thing I have seen on the store shelves in ages. Doggie weight loss support diet pills. The sad thing is, some poor fool is buying this for their little pooch. Dog lovers are a unique group of people. I should know. :-)









0 comments:

Post a Comment