Sunday, July 19, 2009

Teeth Whitening


I'm a major ice tea drinker and am always looking for a whitening system that works and doesn't bust my budget. I read great reviews about Plus White Whitening and finally found it at Walgreens.

The box that I purchase included:

Plus+White Pre-Whitener Rinse which helps remove film and loosen stains from your teeth, enabling the Gel to lift away stains even more effectively.

Plus+White Teeth Whitener Gel

Soft Foam Mouth Tray (I already had a tray. It's easy to buy the cheap football player mouth pieces for $1 from Walmart. Put them in boiling water for about a minute and then once they are cool enough, bite them and they should form to your own teeth.

Directions:

Mix one part of the Pre-Whitener Rinse with three parts of lukewarm water. Swish in mouth for 2-3 seconds and rinse out.

Squeeze a small amount of Plus White Speed Whitening Gel onto your finger and push it in between your teeth. You may want to add some gel to the mouth tray. I usually don't have to. Put in your mouth pieces. Bite down very gently. Very little pressure is required to achieve maximum results. Wipe off any excess gel.

Leave in for 5-10 minutes for regular whitening.

Remove tray and rinse mouth several times with lukewarm water, thoroughly flushing any remaining gel from mouth and gum area. Do not swallow gel. Rinse tray thoroughly in lukewarm water and air dry.

The package recommends for best results, use twice daily for two weeks. Results of 5 Minute Whitening System will start to work with the very first application. After the second week, taper off one or two applications per week or as needed. Store 5 Minute Whitening System Plus White Speed Whitening Gel in a cool, dry place and keep away from sunlight.

I haven't experience any sensitivity to my teeth or gums. I usually forget to use it twice a day but I have used it about a week now. I see a difference. I'm in the process of getting the DH and DS to try it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment