Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 2009 Debt Pie Chart

August was a strange month. We just had a lot of extra stuff pulling at our budget but we still manage to get the truck PAID OFF! Yea us!

*happy dance*

There is a little change in how I am getting my numbers for the house. I was using numbers that reflect how much the house is worth vs what we took a mortgage out for. I decided just to use the debt number (outstanding mortgage amount).

We are hoping to have the car and rv paid off in 2010, and the house in 2011. It is a plan.

Dave Ramsey rocks.

1 comments:

dave rich said...

Awesomeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up! Debt free feels amazing (of course I didnt have near that debt and I still live at home haha). I dug out of around 9K in less than a year and now have almost double that in savings... :) debt free is the way tooo beeeee!!!

Post a Comment